Tips 6 -10 to help resolve problems when dealing with unhappy clients.
6. Understand the importance of the relationship. Some customers are more important than others, but all people should be treated with respect.
7. Acknowledge your contributions to the problem, even if the customer won't acknowledge theirs.
8. Understand "hindsight bias". Knowing how things turned out changes how we remember and interpret past events.
9. Don't rush to resolve a situation when it's complicated. Carefully consider long-term implications.
10. Stay focused on the most important thing--maintaining good relationships with customers.
All next week I will be holding contests to launch my new book, "101 Cold Call Tips".