- Don't point fingers at fellow employees or customers. When you focus on placing blame instead of solving problems you make the situation worse.
- Give customers credit for good intentions.
- Don't slap labels on people. Calling customers "crazy" or "irrational" may make you feel better because you're superior, but it also blinds you from recognizing your flaws.
- Clarify, clarify, clarify. Human communication is an imperfect process. Work to understand at a deeper level.
- Examine your own motives as you go along. How pure are they?
Tips 6 - 10 tomorrow!